WHAT TO EXPECT
By getting involved not only will you be supporting future workforce development and helping to broaden the minds of the young people but you will also be developing new skills for your staff, forging community links and building a positive profile for your company.
We will support you throughout your visit to us to ensure we maximise the use of your valuable time. Our Careers Leader is Georgina Cooke (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will:
- Be your main point of contact for all enquiries
- Organise pre-meets/discussions/information for activities you sign up to
- Provide you details of local arrangements including parking, facilities and our safeguarding policy.
- Conduct a short evaluation with you to ensure we are getting things right.
- With you permission add you to our network and keep you up to date with future activities.